Hey Everyone! I am the Deslob Student because I am LEARNING how to be less of a SLOB.
Welcome to my channel! This is a “tag” video.
I was tagged by Angie at #LifeandMoreReloaded (You can find her video here: https://youtu.be/HCkTpptvyVY )
And Angie was tagged by Lily of the Valley ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFF8okOcS-c ) and she is the one who created her #Goodbye2019 tag. Please check out their channels!
These are the questions Lily is asking us to answer for 2019 and what it held for us YouTubers that are Tagged.
1. What was your Happiest moment of 2019?
2. What was your Saddest moment of 2019?
3. What did you learn this year?
4. Did this year go by fast for you?
5. What foods will you cook/eat on New Year’s Eve?
6. Have you picked out your outfit for New Year’s Eve?
7. What are you going to do on New Year’s Eve?
8. What was your proudest moment this year?
9. What will you do different in 2020?
10. What are your New Year’s resolutions for 2020?
I hope you’ll enjoy this tag video, this is my first participation in a tag and to be honest, I don’t really “know” too many YouTubers. So the people that I choose to tag are going to be like me… A vlogger of sorts with less than 1k subscribers. But I didn’t just choose any RANDOM youtubers with less than one thousand followers, I chose youtubers that I have either done a clean with me video or talked about depression… or both! But this tag is open to whoever wants to participate. If you do choose to participate, please use the ” #goodbye2019tag ” so that we can watch your video and add it to a playlist.
Here are the 7 channels that I’ve tagged, my favorite videos are also listed below:
1. Life After Vlog @ https://youtu.be/_SqJOnsSJIE
2. BRANDYBIZZ @ https://youtu.be/BdeJTCHesSU
3. Us Normally @ https://youtu.be/PZXGemyApuc
4. Pip Waller – Being Human @ https://youtu.be/1AboqQu9hR4
5. So Square Im Cubed @ https://youtu.be/fM1AEbxMAuA
6. This Mom’s Life @ https://youtu.be/eUvzy-MWIGo
7. Cajun Wife Life @ https://youtu.be/BbaKSSqo090
Thank you again so much for Tagging me Angie!